Advancing Professional Rescue Together
UKRO is committed to improving rescue standards throughout the UK. Bringing together the UKs rescue services and developing their skills to serve the public.
We welcome you to the United Kingdom Rescue Organisation website, a quality resource for all UKRO stakeholders that includes new areas to support our continual push for Education and Skill Development as part of the World Rescue Organisation.
How do we improve rescue standards?
With links into every rescue service in the UK, the UKRO demands the best from every service if they are to participate in professional challenges.
- All Wales and Regional Extrication and Trauma Challenge 2023
- Festival of Rescue 2022 Results
- Revised Extrication RTC run-off times for Saturday UKRO2022
- When will the results be available?
- West Midlands UKRO 2022 handbook is now live
- UKRO Live Streaming for West Midlands 2022 Challenge just got even better
- National Challenge Pre-learning Material
- National Challenge Info: Oxygen Cylinders